Self-service weighing terminal BI 410
The BI 410 terminal has been jointly designed as a weighing instrument, a peripheral for drivers’ use and a traffic management tool.
Entirely monitored by a remote PC via its Ethernet link, it ensures the traceability of weighing operations regardless of time limits and of the presence of an operator.
Created as a product in its own right, it takes into account all the requirements applicable to a tool designed for continuous operation in severe use conditions:
• Simple and safe to use,
• Resistant to environmental disturbances,
• Offering easy access to various equipments (maintenance and replacement of consumables).
- BI 410 I: Analogue indicator version.
- BI 410 I/D: Digital indicator version (PMNet link).
- BI 410 R: Remote display version (connection to an existing indicator or to a BI 410 I/D terminal).
The BI 410 terminal is available with standard applications designed by PRECIA MOLEN:
- stand-alone version (embedded PC board)
- slave version that can be monitored via TCP/IP socket, open protocol with simulation kit to develop.