Weight indicator i40 BS for continuous weighing
The i40 BS weight indicator is designed to measure the flow rates of any bulk product, without capacity limit. It integrates a weight measuring card and an acquisition card of the belt or screw conveyor speed.
Different housing versions allow installing the indicator on a table top, a panel mounting or a DIN rail mounting.
It has a backlit display unit allowing displaying the following selectable information:
- On the 7-segment 25 mm high main line:
– flow rate with selectable measuring unit: kg/h, kg/s, t/h or lb/h.
– weight per meter with selectable measuring unit: kg/m or lb/m.
– belt speed with selectable measuring unit: m/s, m/min, ft/s or rpm.
- The overall or partial summation with selectable measuring unit on the 10-segment 8mm high secondary line: kg, t or lb.
When necessary, this second line alternately displays the summation and a message depending on the operation in progress. The i40 BS weight indicator can also favourably replace some existing electronics.